If you have low vision, you can find ways to make the most of your vision and keep doing the things you love to do.
If your vision loss is minor, you may be able to make small changes to help yourself see better. You can do things like:
- Use brighter lights at home or work
- Wear anti-glare sunglasses
- Use a magnifying lens for reading and other up-close activities
If your vision loss is getting in the way of everyday activities, ask your eye doctor about vision rehabilitation.
A specialist can help you learn how to live with your vision loss. This can include things like:
- Training on how to use a magnifying device for reading
- Guidance for setting up your home so you can move around easily
- Sharing resources to help you cope with your vision loss