Have you ever wondered what time of day tends to promote more consistent exercise? A report featuring data from hundreds of thousands of Jawbone users answers that question and offers other insights—on exercise and mood, for example, and on times when particular workouts are most popular. Here are a few highlights from that report:
- People who exercise at 6:00 AM tend to exercise most consistently.
- Those who exercise 7 days a week report the highest levels of happiness.
- Weightlifting and running experience spikes from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Yoga and Pilates see spikes at 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Zumba® classes see the greatest attendance at 6:00 PM.